Board Voice membership fees are based on agencies’ annual revenues. Board Voice members are community-based BC non-profits providing direct services that address the social determinants of health and social care. Our associate members are organizations and individuals that support our mission and efforts to strengthen social care in BC communities under a non-profit service model, which we believe to be the “gold standard” for social care and community-building.
- Less than $400,000 – $100
- $400,000 to $749,999 – $150
- $750,000 to $999.999 – $200
- $1 Million to $1,999,999 – $350
- $2 Million to $2,999,999 – $500
- $3 Million to $4,999,999 – $1,000
- $5 Million to $9,999,999 – $1,500
- Over $10 Million – $2,000
Fees for Associates of Board Voice:
- Individuals: $50 a year
- Organizations: $200 a year
If you prefer, you can join Board Voice by downloading our Membership Application Form. For Associates of Board Voice, here’s the Associate Application Form. We accept payment by cheque and EFT as well – please contact our executive director at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to pay by EFT. If you are paying by cheque, our address for mailing completed forms and payment is noted on the application forms.
Questions? contact Board Voice executive director Jody Paterson at email@example.com