Mark your calendar for the Board Voice Conference and AGM 2023 coming up June 22-23 in Richmond! “Weaving Positive Partnerships” will be at Kwantlen Polytechnic University in Richmond, and features a day and a half of illuminating and relevant keynotes, presentations, panels and working tables focused on the issues that most matter to board directors and CEOs of non-profit community social services in BC.
- Opening keynote: The Honourable Sheila Malcolmson, Minister of Social Development and Poverty Reduction
- Reconciliation and allyship
- Community Development in Advocacy
- Strengthening the Relationship: Government and the Social Services Sector
- Building on Building Better Boards
- Breakout sessions and working tables
- Networking reception
- Closing keynote: Joy MacPhail
Except for the two pandemic years of 2020 and 2021, Board Voice has held a conference every year since 2010, a unique gathering for non-profit board directors and senior leaders at community social service agencies all over the province to learn, share their expertise, and network.
Thank you to everyone whose work, attendance and presentations cumulated in a terrific 2022 conference for Board Voice Sept. 23-24 at the Richmond campus of Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
The annual conference is an excellent time to connect and engage with non-profit CEOs and board directors from all over BC, and join in the working tables that are popular aspects of our conferences.
Thank you to Kwantlen Polytechnic University as a valued partner in the Board Voice conference.