Board Voice is fortunate to have some of the most experienced and engaged community leaders in the province as members of the Board Voice board of directors.
Our board members are all also current volunteer board members of non-profits that are Board Voice member organizations and direct providers of community social services. Each director brings a wealth of diverse professional and personal experiences from their time volunteering in the non-profit sector and from their own working lives in business, education, government and the sector. Browse their bios below.
- Board Voice Co-Chairs – Leslie Welin, Board Chair, Clements Centre Society, Duncan and Terry Anne Boyles, Past Chair of Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Eleanor Calder, Board Member, Esquimalt Neighbourhood House, Victoria
- Ernest Freeman, Board Member, Northern Environmental Action Team, Fort St. John
- Colin Gabelmann, Treasurer, John Howard Society North Island, Campbell River
- Louella Mathias, Vice Chair, Options Community Services, Surrey
- Sandra Micheals, Board Member, Greater Vancouver Community Services Society
- Phyllis Nash, Treasurer, Kootenay Boundary Community Services Co-op, Nelson
- Gerry Olund, Board Member, OneSky Community Resources, Penticton
- Ajit Sinha, Board Member, Archway Community Services Society, Abbotsford