Board Voice is fortunate to have some of the most experienced and engaged community leaders in the province as members of the Board Voice board of directors.
Our board members are all serving volunteer board members of non-profits in their home communities that are Board Voice member organizations and direct providers of community social services. Each director brings a wealth of diverse professional and personal experiences from their time volunteering in the non-profit sector and from their own working lives in business, education, government and the sector.
Browse their bios below.
- Board Voice Co-Chairs – Leslie Welin, Board President, Clements Centre Society, Duncan and Terry Anne Boyles, Chair of Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Eleanor Calder, Board Member, Esquimalt Neighbourhood House, Victoria
- Ernest Freeman, Board Member, Northern Environmental Action Team, Fort St. John
- Louella Mathias, Vice Chair, Options Community Services, Surrey
- Bill McMichael, Board Voice Treasurer; Vice Chair, Pacific Community Resources, Vancouver
- Sandra Micheals, Board Member, Greater Vancouver Community Services Society
- Beverley Rundell, Board Member, North Okanagan Youth and Family Services Society, Vernon
- Ajit Sinha, Board Member, Archway Community Services Society, Abbotsford
Leslie Welin – Cowichan Valley
Eleanor Calder – Victoria
Ernest Freeman – Fort St John