Board Voice is fortunate to have some of the most experienced and engaged community leaders in the province as members of the Board Voice board of directors.
Our board members are all also current volunteer board members of non-profits that are Board Voice member organizations and direct providers of community social services. Each director brings a wealth of diverse professional and personal experiences from their time volunteering in the non-profit sector and from their own working lives in business, education, government and the sector. Browse their bios below.
- Board Voice Co-Chairs – Eleanor Calder, Board Director, Esquimalt Neighbourhood House, Victoria, and Louella Mathias, Board Director, Options Community Services, Surrey
- Terry Anne Boyles, Board Member with Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Ernest Freeman, Board Member, Northern Environmental Action Team, Fort St. John
- Colin Gabelmann, Treasurer, John Howard Society North Island, Campbell River
- David Halikowski, Board Member, BC Schizophrenia Society Prince George branch, Prince George
- Sandra Micheals, Board Member, Greater Vancouver Community Services Society
- Phyllis Nash, Treasurer, Kootenay Boundary Community Services Co-op, Nelson
- Gerry Olund, Board Member, OneSky Community Resources, Penticton
- Carolyn Rhee-Thompson, Board Member, Fraserside Community Services, New Westminster
- Ajit Sinha, Board Member, Archway Community Services Society, Abbotsford
- Jason Winkler, Treasurer of Board Voice, Board Member with Sunshine Coast Community Services Society, Sechelt