Board Voice is privileged to have some of the most experienced and engaged community leaders in the province as members of the Board Voice board of directors.
Our board members are all serving volunteer board members of non-profits in their home communities, with diverse professional backgrounds in the non-profit sector, business, education and government. We feel so fortunate to have these community experts around our board table. Browse their bios below.
- Board Voice Co-Chairs – Leslie Welin, Board President, Clements Centre Society, Duncan and Terry Anne Boyles, Chair of Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Barbara Brown, Board President, Wavefront Centre for Communication Accessibility, Vancouver and Port Coquitlam
- Eleanor Calder, Board Member, Esquimalt Neighbourhood House, Victoria
- Ernest Freeman, Board Member, Northern Environmental Action Team, Fort St. John
- Lori Gordon, Vice-President, OneSky Community Resources, Penticton
- Louella Mathias, Vice Chair, Options Community Services, Surrey
- Bill McMichael, Board Voice Treasurer; Vice Chair, Pacific Community Resources
- Sandra Micheals, Board Member, Greater Vancouver Community Services Society
- Beverley Rundell, Board Member, North Okanagan Youth and Family Services Society, Vernon
- Ajit Sinha, Board Member, Archway Community Services Society, Abbotsford
Leslie Welin – Cowichan Valley
Eleanor Calder – Victoria
Ernest Freeman – Fort St John