Craig is a Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Accountant with extensive business and public-practice experience. He is passionate about helping business, community-based organizations and individuals succeed, and has been a Board Voice director since 2001.
He is the Chief Financial Officer for Primex Manufacturing Ltd. in Langley, and previously spent 22 years in public practice with Deloitte (formerly Touche Ross) and a total of 29 years in various industries in Metro Vancouver.
He’s a director with the Habitat Housing Society and past president of the Surrey Board of Trade, where he’s now a member of the Finance and Taxation Committee. He is currently treasurer of Board Voice.
He enjoys contributing his financial and business expertise, board governance experience, Audit Committee knowledge and management skills on behalf of community-based organizations. Over the years he has volunteered his time for the following non-profits:
- British Columbia Automobile Association and related entities
- BCAA Traffic Safety Foundation
- Elizabeth Fry Societies of Greater Vancouver and Ottawa
- Cloverdale Rodeo and Exhibition
- Advocacy Group – Whistler Strata Hotel Property Taxes
- Greater Vancouver Homebuilders Association
- Surrey Board of Trade
- VR953 Strata Corporation (Whistler Village Inn & Suites -a Strata Hotel)
- Volunteer – over 15 years – Cloverdale Rodeo- May Holiday weekend;
Craig maintains his edge in a variety of ways, including collecting Gillette double-edged razors from the early 1900 to 1980s, before disposable versions became common.